OFS provides specialised documentation development solutions for Customers offering custom made documentation packages meeting and often exceeding our Customers’ requirements and expectations. Our documentation solutions describe the most complex technical concepts and equipment in an easy to understand language which is particularly appreciated by the personnel who install, commission, operate and maintain the equipment.
A typical documentation development solution might include some or all of the following:
- Installation, Commissioning, Start-up and Operation & Maintenance manuals for power plants, refineries and offshore installations
- Installation, Commissioning and Initial Start-up dossiers
- Student training manuals for whole projects
- Student computer based process familiarisation graphical packages for whole projects
- Instructor training packages including dynamic classroom training presentations for entire projects
OFS develops high level manual sets for projects which pull together the thousands of Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEM) manuals and drawings containing complex technical information. The end result is a single, user friendly, top level set of manuals that contain all the relevant user information.
This concise solution is achieved by using an OFS developed Graphical User Interface (GUI) which allows Customers to easily and quickly access specific documentation. This GUI will run on any computer or laptop.