OFS has its own in-house legal and compliance department that manages its legal and regulatory affairs.
Establish compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines / implementing procedures…
Share legal know how on relevant laws, codes of practice and business legal issues and to assist in the development and delivery of training to management on legal issues affecting the conduct of the Irish CPO businesses.
- To manage known legal risk within allocated areas of responsibility
- To identify areas of unknown legal risk.
- Monitor and assess the relevant environmental issues impacting legal risk in order to ensure recommended legal risk management approaches are appropriate having regard to the prevailing environment.
- Advising and supporting internal stakeholders on contractual issues and associated problem solving
- Advising on Legal & Compliance Matters relating to the company across all areas
- Communicating legal and commercial strategy to wider organisation
- Partners with the business functions and relevant stakeholders to implement new laws and regulations
- Ensures regulatory expected governance through regular reporting to Senior Management and Committees/Board of Directors,
- Ensures oversight of local compliance issues and other activities such as: regulatory breaches, fraudulent activity, regulatory interaction, implementation of new regulatory requirements, compliance reporting, compliance testing
OFS has achieved the following approved International Standards:
•ISO 9001:2008 (Quality)
•IS0 14001:2004 (Environment)
•OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health & Safety)
OFS operates a comprehensive Crisis Management Plan to ensure the safety of all our employees around the world.
We also employ a full-time Compliance Officer who holds responsibilities for customer and supplier contracts and works closely with the QHSE Team.
Refresher training and simulation of crisis management scenarios are completed annually.
Since its establishment, OFS has strived to achieve the highest standards for every aspect of it business. Health and safety, customer satisfaction and environmental protection are key focus points for the company.
OFS has since merged its three primary management systems (Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental) into a fully integrated QHSE Management system. This integrated system and its components are fully accredited and certified by the NSAI (National Standards Authority of Ireland) and by the IQ NET (International Certification Network).
Continuous Improvement is a core focus for the company and it is management policy to achieve this through meaningful engagement with its customers, suppliers and contractors.
OFS have a dedicated training department, we maintain a detailed skills matrix to help us to match the right candidate to our clients needs. We develop and enhance technical and safety skills for all our staff.