OFS prides itself on offering world-class employment and opportunities. Our employees are central to everything we do and as such, their professional development is a vital aspect of OFS culture. We enable our employees to be the best they can be, by providing the resources they need.
We are looking to recruit a HR Executive who will act as a stand-alone HR representative, reporting directly into the Owners of the Company. This role is fulltime (39 hours per week) and permanent role (subject to probation). The successful candidate will be based in our Naas office. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide HR support and advice on employment issues to employees and line managers.
- Manage the full recruitment process for all office-based roles
- Coordination of all personnel on-boarding and inductions.
- Create and issue all personnel contracts, managing a variety of engagement types, contract types and entities.
- Responsible for managing approval of payroll changes and updating payroll information system.
- Work with the payroll department on pay related matters.
- Manage and track employee leave.
- Manage employee medicals for both administrative and field service personnel, tracking expiry dates and organising renewals.
- Oversee the continual development of all HR organisational Policies and Procedures internationally.
- Support the talent acquisition team in the recruitment of field-based roles.
- Support the development and implementation of recruitment strategies for field-based roles.
- Act as the HR representative for OFS Crisis Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in HR.
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment legislation and best practice HR.
- Knowledge of UK, US and/or UAE law is desirable.
- CIPD Accreditation is desirable.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience of working in a change environment is preferred. Proven experience working through organization transformations is an advantage.
- Proactive in approach with proven problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable facilitating and presenting to groups occasionally.
- Must be legally entitled to work full time in Ireland.