Oilfield Solutions Ltd (OFS) was established in 2002 to meet the growing needs of the International Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Energy industries. The OFS team of qualified professionals provides rotating equipment, balance of plant (BOP) and process services to key players in these industries. OFS’s stated ambition is to be the product, service or support provider of choice to a wide range of clients. OFS’s Group headquarters is in Ireland, while we also have a significant global footprint with offices in the UK, US, Dubai, Singapore, Algeria, Iraq, Argentina and Norway.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior/ Graduate Health and Safety Oficer
Risk Assessments || Auditing || Policies and Proceedures
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing and observes all QHSE related activities and policies.
- Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and conform to safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third-party QHSE policies and procedures
- Actively work with the field level personnel to ensure that the highest level of health and safety standards are applied and maintained.
- Management and preparation of OFS for relevant QHSE audits.
- Manage and maintain all ISO certification such as ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Maintain and manage the Quality Managment System.
- Ensure adequate training and awareness of the QHSE system is given to employees
- Communicate information from the QHSE Management System throughout the organization and promote best HSE practice.
- Manage and maintain the QHSE Manuals.
- Advise and participate with the team on contractual issues and proposal bids to ensure HSE Interface agreements are included.
- Conduct annual facility HSE Risk assessments
- Keep up to date and advise the team on changes to HSE legislation
- Perform post-incident investigations and communicate with others until all action items have been closed
- Coordinate and execute HSE inspections, internal, sub-contractor, and third-party audits.
Conduct investigations, analysis and prepare reports for management on:
- Non-conformity reports and root cause analysis
- Client Satisfaction Program data
- Incidents, near misses, and damages
- Customer complaints
- Key performance indicators (KPI)
Quality Management for Field Technical Equipment
- A Health and Safety related diploma or degree
- Must hold up to date safety training certificates as required for role First Aid, etc
- Experience with health and safety programs in a complex and high paced organisation is essential
- An excellent working knowledge of the legal HSE context globally
- Experience in Oil and Gas, energy services or a related field is distinct advantage
- Strong organisation and communication skills are essential
- The ability to work both as a team member and independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with little or no support is critical
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Able to provide training and supervision to others
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT systems & Proficient in using the latest Microsoft Suite of tools
- This is an office-based role but will require travel and site visits
To Apply, send your CV and a cover letter to: