Oilfield Solutions Ltd (OFS) was established in 2002 to meet the growing needs of the International Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Energy industries. The OFS team of qualified professionals provides rotating equipment, balance of plant (BOP) and process services to key players in these industries. OFS’s stated ambition is to be the product, service or support provider of choice to a wide range of clients. OFS’s Group headquarters is in Ireland, while we also have a significant global footprint with offices in the UK, US, Dubai, Singapore, Algeria, Iraq, Argentina and Norway.
We are currently recruiting for Mechanical Engineers
Oilfield Solutions Limited (OFS) seeks suitable proven and experience Mechanical Engineers, with experience as outlined below:
- Must have five years minimum experience as a Turbomachinery FSR.
- Must be very familiar with the Siemens units – SGT100, SGT200, SGT300 and SGT400.
- Must possess a high degree of HSE – WHA’s, TRA’s, Permit to Work and Customer’s Safety ethos.
- Our candidates must be experienced mechanically in – Generators, Boost & Pipeline Compressors & Other Driven Equipment.
- Mechanical commissioning and re-commissioning of units – must have undertaken, alignment checks, borescope inspections & reporting, Seal System replacements, Compressor Bundle change-outs, Gas Turbine and Other Driven equipment change-outs, mechanical installation of refurbished units.
- Have completed on-site operations and maintenance mechanical interventions and adjustments of the Gas Turbine and Driven Equipment – Generators / Compressors / Pumps
- Completed and issued technical reports of Borescope inspections to a high standard.
- Completed Punch List close out and Systems Drawings mark-ups.
- Must have a proven track record of providing top class technical reports.
- Supervision and leadership skills with technicians, maintenance & operations personnel of varied cultures would be an advantage.
- Must have experience working with OEM’s Technical documentation, specifications and drawings.
- Must hold current and valid Offshore Certification