Oilfield Solutions Ltd (OFS) was established in 2002 to meet the growing needs of the International Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Energy industries. The OFS team of qualified professionals provides rotating equipment, balance of plant (BOP) and process services to key players in these industries. Our stated ambition is to be the product, service or support provider of choice to a wide range of clients. Our Group headquarters is in Kildare, Ireland, while we also have a significant global footprint with offices in the UK, US, Dubai, Singapore, Algeria, Iraq, Argentina and Norway.
OFS prides itself on offering world-class employment and opportunities. OFS employees are critical to the ongoing success and development of the Company. We aim to provide our people with the support, guidance and development needed to achieve their full potential.
We are looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Director who will report directly to the Owners of the Company. This role is fulltime (39 hours per week) with some weekend work required. It is a permanent role (subject to probation) and the successful candidate will be based in our Naas office. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the selection of personnel to all OFS projects from either the existing resource database or the open market
- Negotiate and assign general project rates for all new personnel
- Liaise with OFS Operations Team on current and future personnel requirements
- Develop strategic plans for the growth of existing personnel to ensure future needs can be filled
- Manage and delegate tasks to the recruitment department, creating and managing KPIs for each team member
- Ensure all OFS employees are being utilised effectively
- Work closely with the Operations department to carry out skills gap analysis on all FSR’s to identify and propose training requirements to ensure upskilling is conducted
- Work with HR to ensure personnel selected for a project have an in date medical and are being used within the boundaries of their contracts
- Work closely with HR Department to develop a development plan for personnel
- Work with marketing to enhance our employer brand and attract applicants
- Assist with the creation of project bids
- Manage leave and absence requests for all OFS Field employees, ensuring adequate cover for projects
- Experience working in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Energy industries
- Previous managerial experience is essential
- Previous experience staffing projects both in-house and in-field
- Experience in a fast-paced multi-national environment would be desirable
- Excellent administration and organisation skills required
- Flexible, driven and eager to engage in a wide range of activities is essential
- Detail oriented and takes ownership of work
- Ability to work to strict deadlines within a busy environment.
- Ability to solve problems, improve processes and increase efficiency
- Essential to have hands-on approach and be willing to deal with any task