Oilfield Solutions Ltd (OFS) was established in 2002 to meet the growing needs of the International Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Energy industries. The OFS team of qualified professionals provides rotating equipment, balance of plant (BOP) and process services to key players in these industries. Our stated ambition is to be the product, service or support provider of choice to a wide range of clients. Our Group headquarters is in Kildare, Ireland, while we also have a significant global footprint with offices in the UK, US, Dubai, Singapore, Algeria, Iraq, Argentina and Norway.
OFS prides itself on offering world-class employment and opportunities. OFS employees are critical to the ongoing success and development of the Company. We aim to provide our people with the support, guidance and development needed to achieve their full potential.
We are looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Manager who will report to the Talent Acquisition Director. This role is fulltime (39 hours per week) with some weekend work required. It is a permanent role (subject to probation) and the successful candidate will be based in our Naas office. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Log and keep an overview of incoming vacancies on CRM for the OFS Operations Team
- Assist with the assignment of personnel to projects that best fit the scope of work from either the existing resource database or the open market
- Communicate with relevant personnel on a regular basis to ensure availability for upcoming projects
- Communicate and present selected personnel for each job to the Operations Team
- Manage training for all internal personnel ensuring it is kept up to date and that all personnel assigned to a project have the required training
- Update personnel CVs after the completion of each project
- Advise and assist field engineers when required
- Foster an atmosphere in which, timely and high-quality communication flows smoothly between all internal stakeholders from field staff to administrative staff and management team
- Experience working in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Energy industries
- Previous experience staffing projects both in-house and in-field
- Experience in a fast-paced multi-national environment would be desirable
- Excellent administration and organisation skills required
- Flexible, driven and eager to engage in a wide range of activities is essential
- Detail oriented and takes ownership of work
- Ability to work to strict deadlines within a busy environment
- Ability to solve problems, improve processes and increase efficiency
- Essential to have hands-on approach and be willing to deal with any task